Friday, March 20, 2020

BYB EXCLUSIVE: BEING YANKEE FANS BROUGHT US TOGETHER


Yesterday we teased a podcast that we're dropping right now on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

It's with my pal Al Malafronte. I met this dude when he was 21, and that was 10 years ago. Since then, BYB has built into a nice media outlet where you can get honest Yankee opinion from real fans... and Al made himself a nice mini-empire with the "Break-a-Bat" Podcast.  If you want more on all of this, check out:

THE LITTLE ENGINES THAT COULD

As we are building BYB, we started doing more conversations with the people we love. Ty Hensley was the first, Al was the second and coming up we have so many more people that need a place to voice their thoughts on baseball and life.  I'll tease a new one in a moment. BYB Media was born this week and a perfect example of social distancing.

Right now I'd like to present to you our interview with Al Malafronte, a guy with a love for baseball and Broadway and he's doing a podcast never done before.


Al has done 25 episodes and the interviews he's had on include everything from Players to player's wives to actors and actresses.


My personal favorite is Ashley Williams...


First because she' a terrific actress... secondly because she's hot.  In our interview with Al, we asked him about the most interesting moments with some of his guests. Of course, I also asked him about the Astros and Rob Manfred, and how he thinks things will go for the Yankees in 2020.


Our podcast interview with Al Malafronte is uncensored and real and it's from a fan perspective and that's what I love most about what we do here at BYB.

Coming up over the next few days is an interview I wanted to do for a long time. A chat with Suzie Pinstripe and also Jeana Bellezza-Ochoa, my 2 BYB Managing Editors and 2 people that are really the heart and soul of BYB.  Here's a sneak peak of Suzie Pinstripe talking about 2 Yankee players that are going to be important in the 2020 Yankee season... Aaron Judge and Masahiro Tanaka.


Look for that interview on BYB over the next few days.

For now, I hope you enjoy my podcast with Al Malafronte… my friend and host of the "Break-a-Bat" podcast!  Keep going Al, good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017