Thursday, March 19, 2020

THE LITTLE ENGINES THAT COULD

From one engine to another engine.


Bleeding Yankee Blue has been around for 10 years and it all started because of readers like you and like my bud Al Malafronte.  Over time Al even created his own project and I fully endorse it. That project is the 'Break-a-Bat' Podcast and tomorrow we'll be dropping a BYB Podcast and our chat with Al... who happens to not only be a Bleeding Yankee Blue fan, but also a huge Yankee fanatic as well.

I wanted to give our audience a sneak peak today however.  I asked Al the tell me what 3 New York Yankees he would want to have dinner with.  His choices were brilliant....



Lou Gehrig, Rickey Henderson and Aroldis Chapman.  But he snuck in another chair at the table and it's hilarious! Give this promo a listen.

I was also happy to hear about his love for Bleeding Yankee Blue and totally appreciate it. Take a listen to this:


Extremely flattering and we love Al back big time!

Anyway... Malafronte's "Break-a-Bat' Podcast is quickly becoming a great success, and with all his knowledge for the Yankees and baseball in general, I wanted to turn the tables and interview him for our new start up... the BYB Podcast on BYB Media.  Look for the full chat tomorrow right here on BYB!

I can't wait to share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017