Saturday, March 21, 2015

THE BYB JINGLE YOU CAN'T GET OUT OF YOUR HEAD


I wanted to share this with you.  My buddy Paul Chivari of the Fahey & Chivari show not only has an incredible radio voice, but he's a musician as well. In fact, he was a member of the Chicago band,  Elephant Gun at one point.  Needless to say, the dude's talented.

Over the past year, I've become friendly with Paul and Ryan Fahey.  They are great people and I first introduced them to all of you when I wrote MY CHICAGO FRIENDS ARE COOL.

Since then, alot has happened. Paul has since moved on from his radio show with Fahey, and Bleeding Yankee Blue has gained popularity.  So what I'm about to share with you will stick in your head for the rest of the day... and you can thank Paul for that!

Paul wrote Bleeding Yankee Blue a jingle. It's a jingle that I will eventually attach to the home page of BYB and you'll be able to click it any time you want.  Here it is:



Awesome, right? I'm totally flattered by it and I greatly appreciate it.

Paul... thank you.  You're a great guy and I know you're in a great baseball town like Chicago, but you should consider being a Yankee fan... we're better. I kid... I kid. I mean we are, but you know.

Thanks again old friend! I owe you one.


20% Off at Steiner Sports with code SPORTS20

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  Also, don't forget to check out the BYB Hub!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017