Monday, January 9, 2012

MARTIN & SWISHER EXCHANGE TEXTS

Martin: bro, you ready to 2012?

Swisher: yeah man! Right on!

Martin: I hope u don’t get traded

Swisher: What a jerk bro! No I’m fired up. Honeymoon in Afghanistan was awesome

Martin: That was a great move, you and Joanna are awesome!

Swisher: thx, it’s great to see the troops… really fun

Martin: nice touch! U hear about Jorge?

Swisher: Yeah, read it on Bleeding Yankee Blue! Bummer

Martin: BYB. Nice. They love us.

Swisher: whats not to love, lol

Martin: Jorge will stick around, help out tho right?

Swisher: he loves this team, no doubt. he's the best

Martin: how do u think AJ will do this year

Swisher: u need to straighten him out, but the dude will thrive this year, I have a feeling

Martin: the guys got the talent no doubt

Swisher: true that

Martin: u talk to cc after he resigned?

Swisher: no, the Monster’s enjoying Jersey with the fam i bet

Martin: lol. So glad he’s back, total ACE and a great dude

Swisher: the leader of this team fo sho

Martin: How do u think our pitching will be?

Swisher: great, we have a great team.

Martin: I hope we don’t need u to pitch! Haha

Swisher: u remember that crap? Funny right?

Martin: I was in LA watching it with Loney, we were dying, what the hell

Swisher: yeah man, im superman bro, I can do anything. :)

Martin: no doubt. Just hit this year and kick some ass and then we’ll talk.

Swisher: I will, I’m ready

Martin: Me too bro…me too.

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017