Thursday, January 31, 2013

BIG INVITES FOR YANKEES SPRING TRAINING

The Yankees have invited 44 players to Major League Spring Training camp. Now I'm starting to get psyched.    

Here's the list of the Yankees' spring invitees:

Pitchers: 

 
 

Catchers: 


Bobby Wilson

Infield: 




Outfield: 




2 players I am curious about.  Why wasn't Russ Canzler and Mason Williams invited? Not sure I know the answer, but I would have loved to have seen them compete for a spot.  It would have been fun. I must have missed something. 

Congrats to the guys who got a spot! I can't wait...

 Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017