Thursday, January 31, 2013

TRAVIS HAFNER IS A YANKEE...

And we let Raul Ibanez go... why?

Look, we'll have a more in depth analysis on this toss up between Travis Hafner and Raul Ibanez later. I will have analysis, as well as one of our writers here on BYB, because everyone in Yankeeland is scratching their head on this one.  That being said, I don't want to dilute the fact that we DO now have a lefty bat with power in Travis Hafner.

According to Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports, HERE, the deal with Hafner is a 1 year deal, a low base salary plus incentives. He'll be the DH. There is no doubt Hafner will be effective in the Bronx. I like him, I always have although, I would have liked him better if it was 2004.

Credit to Jon Heyman of CBS Sports, HERE... he had the story first.  Good work.

Welcome Travis Hafner... don't get hurt.




Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017