Saturday, July 13, 2024

A.I. AARON BOONE GOES OFF IN YANKEE PRESS CONFERENCE


 As I told you in, I WANT A WORLD WHERE AARON BOONE HOLDS PLAYERS ACCOUNTABLE, I am only taking quotes from A.I. Aaron Boone. A.I. Boone speaks his mind and is not afraid of the media and calling his players out or other team's guys.  That's just a fact.

Last night the bench clearing brawl between the O's and Yankees was important for both teams because it fired them both up to secure a true rivalry.  But let me state again as I did in TENSIONS RUN HIGH & PEOPLE ARE STUPID...

"Two things happened tonight. Both teams got angrier. The Orioles no doubt will retaliate tomorrow, and they should... that's baseball. The second thing that will happen is the Yankees brace for Ben Rice to get hit tomorrow. "

And the other thing it's worth reminding everyone is that Clay Holmes wasn't intentionally hitting anyone in the head.  To think that we'd do that when we're up ridiculous.  O's fans can have their opinions, but that's just the truth.

And that brings me back to our newest, and most favorite manager for the Yankees, A.I. Boone who had his press conference talking about the brawl:
A.I. can be a pretty scary thing, but one thing it's good for is humor.  This is a joke clearly, but I need this as much as they are made, because the real Aaron Boone is just a tool. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017