Thursday, June 22, 2023

THAT NEWS ABOUT JUDGE THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY


Aaron Judge has been out for a bit and since then the Yankees have been sucking the life out of the fan base.  Look, playing well against Seattle is always a good thing, but we need to keep winning. Guys like Jakes Bauers and Billy McKinney have done what they're supposed to do and we fans are appreciative, but we want Judge... that's the bottom line. We like Coors light, but we really want a Coors... you feel me?

Well, here's a terrific update for ya'll. Empire Sports Media writes:

"MLB Network’s Brian Hoch reported that Judge has commenced pool, balance, and strength work, aiming to resume throwing and light hitting by week’s end."

Hitting by the end of the week is something that I find to be amazing.  I wonder how he feels jogging or running, or even how his foot feels in the batter's box. I guess we will soon see but trust me when I tell you (and I know you know) This is great news!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017