Sunday, July 25, 2021

EXCLUSIVE: IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM TY HENSLEY TO THE BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE FAMILY!


I'm a fan of Ty Hensley. You all know this. We've seen a kid with a dream and plenty of setbacks continually get back on the horse and try again. Fight is something that makes a champion. Fight is something that people will rally behind. Why? Because when you see a guy with that much courage, you can't help but fall in love with the story and the individual and how he just never gives in.  

Let me be clear... there is no giving up here... there is no quit or retirement. What we have here is a refocus of priorities and the will and desire to be the best, just in a different space. It's in a new role as husband and father.  Read this... and then read after his post.


For Ty, it was about priorities, something that just proves to me that these Hensley kids were raised right. They lead with character and integrity in everything they do. I tip my cap.

Ty send me this to post to all of the BYB freaks out there. An exclusive to all of us here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. You gotta love it. 

"I cannot wait to be a father and figure out what is next for us! Thanks to BYB for making me feel like part of the family since I was a kiddo. Love you guys!"

It takes a big man to take a temporary step back in following a dream. It takes a bigger man to know their role in life and show strength and courage to mold a loving family.


Ty and Madi... you will always have my personal support. Ty, I've literally watched you grow up and could not be prouder in all you do.

Marci and Mike. Bravo. Ty and Jake are incredible kids.  You raised them right.

Love you guys. Stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017