Friday, April 9, 2021

THIS AARON JUDGE INJURY SEEMS KIND OF SERIOUS

Aaron Judge gets hurt a lot. Let's not get it twisted. I know we all like to hold him as a valued Yankee and silent Yankee captain, but here's the thing, it is what it is... he's either accident prone or something isn't right with the dude's health.  I don't know which. I'd love to see this guy health for 1 full season but I am just not seeing it.  Its crazy.

Anyway, here's the latest on his injury... NJ.com has it:

"The right fielder sat out Wednesday’s 4-3, 11-inning loss to the Orioles at Yankee Stadium with what manager Aaron Boone before the game called “general soreness” on his left side....

the side soreness could be extra alarming. He’s strained both obliques in recent seasons. In 2019, he missed two months with a left oblique strain.

The oft-injured star is making $10.2 million this season and will be a free agent after next year."

The word "alarming", alarms me. So what do we think? Should we be worried? I'd say yea.  What if this keeps happening? I mean, it's frustrating for us fans, but when will the Yankees get frustrated? 

Interesting thing to think about. I hope this dude gets back to 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017