Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WINNING A MEANINGLESS SPRING YANKEE GAME


It was the first Spring Training game for the Yankees and Tigers today.  I'm not gonna get into a full blown analysis only because I don't really care.  I am here to tell you that newcomer Starlin Castro went 2 for 3, Aaron Hicks got some hacks in and Luis Severino started.


Severino gave up a Grand Slam early into his outing and when the score was 5-0, I noticed Yankeeland was insane!  I quickly tweeted:
Look, this is Spring.  No one, and I mean NO ONE should care about the Spring scoreboard other than to say, 'Hey, the Yankees are playing again and it's great to see the players.' Plus, it's about working out the kinks, players trying different things and playing live baseball in general.  The Spring Training is about a month and there will be plenty of it. Calm down folks. 


Seeing guys like Aaron Judge was great.;  Did I want him to launch one into the seats? Sure I did, but he went 0-2, and you know what? That's the Spring, and that's the game.

In the end, and as much as I don't care, the Yankees came back and won.  But everyone needs to freaking relax.  It's supposed to be fun right about now.  Let's keep it that way.


Be Read. Get Known.










 
Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017