Tuesday, February 23, 2016

CLIFF LEE ISN'T "PLAYING AT THIS POINT"


Old man Lee is pretty much finished in baseball.  Damn, he looks like he got old overnight.  It's crazy to me.  Anyway, just a quick note, Cliff Lee appears to be retiring.  Great nugget from the terrific Ken Rosenthal who tweeted this out:
I always enjoyed watching Lee pitch.  I appreciated him but loved that we beat him in 2009.  I always always wondered if he'd ever become a Yankee. Then, he got hurt, and then he looked like he got old.  

Whatever man, life goes on.  I tip my cap to Lee though. He's a gamer, no question.

Thank you for your loyalty to Bleeding Yankee Blue. 
Please shop at the BYB store!  
On Twitter: @BleednYankeeBlu 
On Facebook, LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue!
Don't forget to check out the BYB Hub.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017