Tuesday, March 25, 2014

WE'RE ON VACATION WITH THE POSADAS!


I think it's cool that Laura shows Yankeeland her family trips to fun vacation spots!  This year they are having fun in what appears to be the mountains of Aspen.  How cool is that?  Laura posted this video just short while ago and it was on her Instagram:



I feel like we're on vacation with the Posadas! There are also some terrific shots of a very relaxed Jorge and the kids.  All look like they are having a blast! 

Let's not forget that last year (Read THE POSADA HARLEM SHAKE... I'M NOT KIDDING)
we were luck enough to enjoy the Posada Harlem Shake video on one of their vacations.


I get a kick out of the Posada family... I just wanted to share this with you.  They are the best!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017