Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THE POSADA HARLEM SHAKE... I'M NOT KIDDING

We all love watching teams and athletes and people in general doing the Harlem shake... it's the crazy thing to do these days.   But how do we feel about the Posada family doing the Harlem Shake? I'd say... "we're all in!" You know and appreciate my love of Laura and Jorge Posada and how they raise their kids and how terrific they are as public figures.  So, when Laura tweeted BYB this a few minutes ago, I laughed:

Yup... it happened... Laura got Jorge to do the Harlem Shake. I didn't think it was possible, but it is! Here is that YouTube video. That's right.... the Posada family doing the Harlem Shake:


Watch it, Share it and laugh alittle... it's a Yankee off day!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017