Monday, December 9, 2013

WOW, GRANDERSON LOOKS WEIRD!


Quick post. I love Curtis Granderson.  I loved the way he played, and I like him in New York. Last season he had alot of bad luck.  It was clear at the end of 2013 that the Yankees were not interested in bringing him back, but he latched on to the Mets and we'll continue to see him on the back pages of the New York rags. I like that.

But Lord help me, and I'm not a Mets hater... this is so weird to me! 

Anyway. This was just put out by the YESNetwork.com in a Tweet.
Good luck Curtis, you'll be missed.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017