Saturday, September 15, 2012

BRETT GARDNER'S BACK? YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT

With all the excitement, or should I say losses, something interesting took place today.  I read about Brett Gardner, remember him?  According to Newsday's Eric Boland's tweet HERE, he said Joe Girardi suggested that the Yankees may in fact be close to bringing back Brett Gardner, although, it could be in a very diminished role, like for instance, pinch running.

According CBS Sports.com writer RJ White, "Gardner, who was seen practicing bunting before Saturday's game... " Read White HERE.

Look, I'll take what I can get, it's like getting the old band back together.  First there is news of Ivan Nova, HERE, then Andy Pettitte, HERE and now Gardy.  Maybe we get the old feeling back, the old juices flowing and we actually go on a tear for the next 18 games...one can only hope.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017