Monday, August 13, 2012

TEAM USA MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

I've followed the Olympics pretty closely the past 2 weeks and I just wanted to congratulate the USA Team on a job well done.  There is something that gets me all broken up when I see our USA Team giving their all and in the end, leading the medal count for this great nation.  Watching the stories of sacrifice and hours of training that in the end pay off big brings a tear to my eye. It's about their full potential, an amazing feat. Read the full story about the Olympics and the wrap up HERE.

Amazing job to the United States Olympic team.  You know, I talk about passion, dedication and hard work a lot here. Pushing your body to the limit to achieve a top goal, what an incredible opportunity and they didn't disappoint winning 104 medals.  
These athletes truly achieved something big.  I'm so proud of them... Congrats... and GO USA!

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017