Sunday, May 6, 2012

WHY PETTITTE'S RETURN MAY BE DELAYED

I'm not an expert when it comes to being Andy Pettitte in the minor leagues.  I can just tell you that the Yankees are taking baby steps with him...it's evident because if they weren't, he'd be up in the Bigs right now.

Today Andy pitched in AAA against Pawtucket. Let's just say it wasn't the best start...read HERE. Pettitte allowed 5 runs (3 earned) and 8 hits in 5 innings.  Sure, it wasn't about the score and his outing, but instead about how he felt, but let's be honest, I want Pettitte to feel good as well as pitch a good game for the team. 

Before today I was thinking maybe Andy Pettitte would ready for the Yankees this week, and yes, he still may be, but it's my gut feeling that's telling me Andy will pitch at least 1 more outing in AAA.  We will see, so stay tuned for that.

ORDER A BYB SHIRT NOW, DROB WEARS ONE! Also, Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017