Saturday, March 24, 2012

"I HAD NO IDEA BRIAN WILSON WAS ON THIS BUS!"

So today I had to run into the city for alittle business and you know when you have those moments when you see a guy or girl and look at your buddy and say “I had no idea that Lou Ferrigno was at this concert” and then as the person who looks like Ferrigno approaches the both of you either laugh hysterically or your buddy says “Dude, not even close!” OK, maybe I’m the only one who plays that game, but anyway… today I had a San Francisco Giants Brian Wilson encounter…I think.

You guys know I’m a baseball fan first and love the history of the game as well as the players through the years… Robin Yount...love the guy, Rickey Henderson on the Athletics before he ever put on pinstripes and I even admired guys like Tony Conigliaro. That poor guy caught a bad break. The point is I appreciate hard play and the game, that’s why it was funny to me that the guy 2 rows in front of me was clearly Brian Wilson. Now, we all know it wasn’t Brian Wilson, but from this angle, he is, so humor me. Sure, I could have nudged the guy next to me and said “I had no idea Brian Wilson of the San Francisco Giants was on this bus!”, but what are the chances that dude knows who the hell I’m even talking about? I needed my buddy, so, right now, as I sit here and snapping a picture of Brian Wilson, I’ve nudged my buddy… you guys, BYB readers…. “I had no idea Brian Wilson of the San Francisco Giants was on this bus, did you? Comment on this blog and tell me what you would say back…

Sure, this stories light for a weekend, but humor me… and… You're Welcome.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and look for the hashtag #BYB. Also, join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017