Saturday, December 24, 2011

WHY THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS

As we disappear from the computers for alittle bit and enjoy our families on this Christmas holiday, I wanted to mention a few things. Bleeding Yankee Blue is thankful for all of you who read us. We are thankful to the smart bloggers out there that got us interested in creating BYB and we appreciate how we got where we are. Sure, we're still small, but you reading us every day make us feel larger than life.

To my writers, you are smart and you're funny and I appreciate the material you crank out. Thanks. It's been fun and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all.

To you guys, the readers, I wanted to give to list my favorite posts that I like right now, for you to read if, you have some down time and want to check our site. Read these, they're fun:

WHY WON'T JEET TWEET?

THE TALE OF 2 ARODS

FAMILY RIVALRY & THE LAST WORD

WHY THE "YANKEES CAN'T DEVELOP HOMEGROWN TALENT" ARGUMENT IS BOGUS

BYB EXCLUSIVE: SQUEEGEE GET REAL

HEY RUSSELL...WHAT'S COMEDY?

WHY I KNOW WHO SWISHER REMINDS ME OF

That's some and there are a ton more. But this post is also about telling you what I'll be watching and listening to the next 24 hours or so. First off, Anyone out there have Lou Rawls Christmas Album? Harry Connick Jr's? Mariah Carey? Those are the ones break out every year, they are staples in my house. Here are a sample of them:

Lou Rawls, Christmas is:



Harry Connick Jr., Sleigh Ride:



Mariah Carey, All I want for Christmas is You



I also watch March of the Wooden Soldiers with Laurel and Hardy and of course, A Christmas Story with Peter Billingsley, a true classic.



Enjoy the holiday ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the family. Laugh and sing and all that crap and don't worry about the Yankees, in the end, everything will work out right? It's the holiday season now. Take a load off...Merry Christmas.

--Casey

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017