Thursday, December 22, 2011

BYB BREAKING: A'S WORKING TO TRADE GIO

Don't get any ideas, the New York Yankees are not involved in getting Gio and it's safe to say that the Yankees never seemed engaged EVER, which, as a Yankee fan, is truly disappointing to me. This report that a trade is soon possible between the Athletics and 2 teams is coming from Buster Olney, read HERE. The Nationals are allegedly the first team in which Gio Gonzalez could be traded too. The second team could be either the Marlins or the Red Sox.
Let's be honest, if the Red Sox are the other team involved and we find out that Brian Cashman made no attempt to negoiate a solid trade to get Gio to the Bronx, I will punch a wall. If the Marlins were to snag him, good for them, besides, reports are Gio "could have been interested" in going to Florida anyway, so I would obviously then wish him well.

Stay tuned on developments about Gio. I don't like hearing about bad news right before Christmas, but it may be unavoidable considering how much time and effort I've put into the Gio trade theory. Hey, what can I say, I am just being hopeful... you can't fault me for that.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017