Thursday, December 22, 2011

GIO GONZALEZ: THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY

Keith Law of ESPN and others are reporting that Gio Gonzalez is going to the Washington Nationals in a trade. The story is HERE.

The MLB Fan Cave's tweet is here:Nick Cafardo of Boston.com writes:

"ESPN's Keith Law is reporting a deal between the Oakland A's and the Washington Nationals is done sending lefty Gio Gonzalez to the Nats for four prospects.

Law reports that the A's get A.J. Cole, Brad Peacock, Derek Norris, and Tom Milone."

Nothing more needs to be said. I'm disappointed in my New York Yankees and Brian Cashman. That disappointment may turn to anger. Dammit. I'll see if I feel like writing an opinion piece later, stay tuned for it. Right now I'm off the see The Adventures of Tintin.

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017