Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IT'S DAVID ROBERTSON'S BIRTHDAY... HOLLA!

I don't like to wish every New York Yankee who's ever worn the uniform a Happy Birthday.  Not because I'm a mean guy, but because I'd be doing it every day and then it will become highly annoying and nerve racking and you know at some point someone will write me and say, "Damn you, you forgot Steve Balboni!" or "Where's Al Pulido's Birthday wish?" and "Ummm... Horace Clarke is turning 72 in June, don't forget him!" You know what I mean? I dig all the Yankees, but I can't win.  So, I keep it simple... I do it with certain players because A) There are many Yankee greats out there that need to be recognized from time to time, and  B) I like genuinely like David Robertson, his wife Erin and the work they do for charity. They are good people.

So happy 28th birthday to DRob!  You've come a long way and you've proven to be one of the fan favorites in the pen! Plus, you and Erin make adorable children...that's a fact!  In case you haven't seen the Christmas card of the Robertson's son Luke, you need to check this out:

Most adorable kid ever... next to my own of course! Have a great day DRob!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017