Friday, July 26, 2024

JASSON DOMINGUEZ ALMOST READY TO RETURN!


I gotta tell you. I am excited to see Jasson Dominguez back in the Bronx. The word is that he will be returning very soon. Well damn, it's about time.  Judge, Soto and Dominguez in the same lineup? That's a modern-day Murderer's Row!

The New York Times writes:

"Domínguez (oblique strain) is slated to head to Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre and could be ready to start playing in games within the week. Once the 21-year-old begins playing in games, he’ll be in consideration to join the big-league roster. But there’s a catch.... the Yankees will likely give him a week of playing games before promoting him."

I cut out Boone's quote there because it wasn't important and told me nothing. In essence, what will happen is Dominguez will be in AAA, they will see how he's moving and how he's feeling and I suspect that after next week, we will see him back in the Bronx... and that sounds great to me!

That is all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.