Sunday, September 24, 2023

REDS LOSE BADER FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR



We love Harrison Bader here at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  We do not like him when he's hurt.  I was sad to see Bader go to the Reds, and I vowed to keep following and I will continue to.

Turns out not only is Bader hurt with the Reds, but he's also done for the year.  Wow. MLB Trade Rumors writes:

"... David Bell told reporters that outfielder Harrison Bader won’t return to the field this year..."

But what does it mean for the Yankees and Bader reconnecting in 2024? Lord knows Bader wants a reunion in the Bronx and said as much when he was claimed off waivers by the Reds. AP writes:

" Claimed off waivers by the Cincinnati Reds, Harrison Bader thought about one day returning to the New York Yankees.

“I never thought I'd ever play in the big leagues, let alone in the Yankees uniform,” the native New Yorker said Thursday. “I have no idea what's to come for the future. I certainly hope it's in a Yankees uniform again if that's an option.”

Obviously, the Yankees have a ton of things to fix this off season.  I am personally not sure if Bader is in the cards, but we will have to see.  

But on a personal note, I'll always love and appreciate this guy.  He's a gamer, he's a leader, he's mature and just wants to win. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017