Saturday, September 23, 2023

JUDGE THE SAVIOR!


Between Gerrit Cole just dominating this season and Aaron Judge continuing to crush home runs, one thing is for sure... at least we're trying.   The chants of Fire Cashman ringing through Yankee Stadium is evident however; fans want change. We are tired of waiting for the right team to win a championship.  His bad decisions and list of injured players makes this season a total bust.  Sure, you can blame the players, but when you see guys like Judge and Cole dominate... you really need to think about who's sprinkled around them too... those guys were brought in by Brian.  Whatever the case, let's not spoil a good moment.  Judge hit 3 dingers last night, and Yankee Twitter is one fire.

Sportskeeda writes:


"Aaron Judge sent New York Yankees fans crazy on social media after slamming three home runs against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday... Judge has no doubt been the leader of the Yankees this season in every sense of the word. In his first season as Yankees captain, he has embodied the role well, with the team left struggling in the periods he has been out of the lineup...New York fans have gone crazy over social media and hailed their captain as the best slugger in the world: "King of NY," wrote one fan on Twitter. "Best in the league," added another."

The Yankees have 7 games left.  Today's game was cancelled because of the bad weather, but the best thing we can do right now is win these games, go into the off season knowing that we have to make hard changes to this team to improve it.  From the front office on down, including replacing the manager, things MUST HAPPEN.  

I didn't pay a dime to go to Yankee Stadium this year.  I always enjoy watching from my couch more anyway, but the idea of me paying nearly $600 bucks for me and my fam to watch mediocrity is lunacy.  And so, I saved my money and watched from home.  I'm saving it till next year & I will be there.  Next year will be our year.  I cannot wait!

Bring on 2024!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017