Saturday, July 4, 2020

BAD IDEA FOR THIS PHOTO-OP DURING A PANDEMIC, DON BOSCO


I love when celebrities go to small towns or familiar schools and visit. I think it's great.  You know what I don't like? I don't like that NY, New Jersey and CT were demolished with death and sickness during COVID-19, now other states like Florida, Arizona and the Carolinas are now getting hit and Aaron Judge, Aaron Hicks and Mike Ford decide to do a private workout and take pictures with a bunch of people at Don Bosco, a school in Ramsey, New Jersey, and no one is social distancing and no one is wearing masks.  


Do the rules not apply anymore? We are still in a pandemic right?

This pandemic has taken a toll on me and many.  And if you live in the Tri-state like I do, I saw a lot of people I knew lose their life to COVID-19.  Now other states are spiking and it just seems like it's about to get bad again up here.  


And couple that with the photo of Aaron Judge and a bunch of priests posing for a photo with no regard for the rules makes me uncomfortable and annoyed.

I love my Yankees. I love Aaron Judge. I think he's the next big thing, a solid role model and excellent athlete.  But this photo-op was pretty disappointing to me. You wanna work out there privately? 


Do it... don't make it a dog and pony show.  

I'd really love to see what Don Bosco Prep and the Yankees have to say about this... because this is a very bad look. A horrible P.R. move.

Sorry to sound like a crybaby, but why have rules if they don't apply to everyone?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017