Wednesday, June 24, 2020

A 60 GAME SEASON MEANS THE ASTROS WILL GET THE WRATH OF TRUE BASEBALL FANS!


I hold grudges... and I don't forget. And when something is robbed from me as a person, I get angry. I will never forget how ridiculous the Astros were.  I can't stand Carlos Correa... Jose AltuveAlex Bregman... George Springer... they're clowns.   


I'll never forget how Justin Verlander was silent when his team cheated their way to their 2017 championship and Jeff Lunhow and AJ Hinch should just go away for ever.  Jim Crane is a loser too.  That whole operation just needs to fold as far as I'm concerned. And as a fan... I will never forget it.  

They were banking on COVID-19, the death of George Floyd would give their scandal some separation.  For me and hundreds of other fans and even pro players... it has not.  

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, a huge Dodgers fan is annoyed. He just said this on an interview with David Vassegh of AM 570 LA Sports

"I’m still angry about the World Series in 2017. We don’t have to talk about that, because I’m going to maybe throw something through the window. They probably should’ve won the World Series; either them or the Yankees. Being cheated out of it really burns you.”

For the Win has a great article about resetting outselves after all the tragedy in the US... about getting back in baseball mode, fan mode and start crushing the Astros again... most filled with amazing Twitter memes.
In other words,  as a true baseball fan... how the hell can you not forget and now torment these midgets for having a fully orchestrated and strategic operation to win the entire championship in 2017.  


And Astros and Astros fans will come back at us and say, "Well, they were cleared."  We were NOT cleared. The Yankees were... the Asstros were not. 


The Astros made a deal, they were forced to apologize as to not put a black eye on Major League Baseball... and that is almost as worse as the act itself. Because not only did it expose the wrong doing... it made it clear that something happened.  

The Astros franchise is a joke. Fans should never forgive and I'll give you more... Wins for the Astros won't matter because no one will believe the win was legit anymore. 


They will be the brunt of garbage can banging jokes for the rest of their lives... they should get thrown at, mocked... they should all retire... because I have news for you.  True fans? We don't forget getting robbed.

We're coming for you Springer... Bregman... Correa... tiny Altuve… You're finished.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017