Friday, May 31, 2019

AARON JUDGE IS MAKING ADVANCES


In other words, he's taking positive steps to return to the Yankees from the IR.  I wasn't suggesting he's making moves on chick's or something, although, I'm sure some women would be fine with that. The dude still has a girlfriend though, doesn't he?

Anyway... I'm getting way off track.

The truth is Judge has been out since April, but he's slowly making progress.  Here's the latest from the Sporting News:


"Aaron Judge - is taking plenty of steps in the right direction...Thursday before New York's game against the Red Sox was postponed, Judge handled some work in the outfield fielding ground balls, fly balls and balls off the wall. From all accounts, this mobility and strength on throws to the bases were impressive....

'There is no pain and no problem. I am letting it go. The last couple of days, getting back to normal routine and getting the rhythm down again.'" 

I love what I see here.  I cannot wait for Judge to get back to this lineup. He's the face of the Yankees.  We need that leadership. Or should I say... that "extra" leadership. There is no question the Yankees are doing just fine without them. What an impressive run!

Get well soon Aaron. Can't wait to get you back!


Be Read. Get Known.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017