Saturday, March 2, 2019

ELLSBURY IS TRYING HARD TO GET BACK

I'm not holding my breath, but hey, I love the fight.


Jacoby Ellsbury is doing his best to appear relevant with the New York Yankees, but he's still not healthy. You would think that one day soon he could be... and then what? Then the Yanks need to figure it out.

Brendan Kuty of NJ.com has this nugget:


"The Yankees are still holding out hope for a Jacoby Ellsbury cameo. Manager Aaron Boone said the team will decide in a week or two whether the injured 35-year-old center fielder will join them in Florida for the end of spring training or if he’ll stay in Phoenix, where he’s been getting physical therapy for plantar fasciitis."

Many of you are betting against him. I know I am.  We will just have to see.

Keep fighting, JE.

Shop BYB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017