Tuesday, November 20, 2018

IAN CLARKIN'S ON THE MOVE AGAIN

Photo: AP
Remember Ian Clarkin? He was that lefty pitcher we got the same night we drafted Aaron Judge.  Well, he's long gone from the Yankees since we interviewed him here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. Read EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: IAN CLARKIN for a cool interview.

Anyway... Clarkin was on the Chicago White Sox topping out at Double A last season. But now... he's on the Cubs claimed off waivers. That news comes from many sources, but we'll go with Cubs reporter Tony Andracki… because hell... let's give him a plug:

OK.  And there you have it.

I know, I know... no one cares.  I do.  I like to follow around former Yankees and track them over their careers. Some flourish... some don't, but once a Yankee, always a Yankee I always say.


20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017