Friday, March 9, 2018

STANTON EYE-CANDY FOR THE LADIES!

Happy Friday. I'm talking to my female audience now.  The men can go away from a few.


If you like eye candy, ladies, check this out. Giancarlo Stanton's on the cover of Men's Health. I am assuming many of the women out there will not read about men's health in this issue at all.  In fact, some may just want to buy the magazine because Stanton's shredded and gracing the cover.  Anyway, YES has this...

"...inside is a lengthy feature article penned by Austin Murphy that takes a look at Stanton's fanatical diet and exercise regimen, something the slugger is proud to show off the results of.


'I pride myself in taking care of my body, and I want people to know how you can take care of your body to get it to where you want it to be,' Stanton told MLB.com's Bryan Hoch. 'You don't have to be an athlete to take care of your body; that's the main key.'

As it relates to baseball, though, the feature discusses Stanton's arrival in New York, but is notable for an in-depth recollection of the 88 MPH fastball thrown by then-Brewers righty Mike Fiers that hit him in the face on Sept. 11, 2014.


'I remember the ball about halfway there, and then I remember being on the ground,' Stanton says in the feature. 'And that ringing sound. My ears, and the pain in my temples, it's impossible to forget. And that didn't stop for at least 15 hours or more, just a ringing and a constant headache.'"

Whatever Stanton... all the ladies heard was...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017