Tuesday, August 12, 2014

THE YANKEES HANDLED KATE UPTON WELL


Silly report, and one I don't care much about. I mean, we live in America, not Russia and so, I don't exactly believe the story about being told what to wear at Yankee Stadium. But then again, I'm a Yankee fan that can't exactly afford Legends seats... so I don't know what the Yankees organization can and can't tell ticket holders there.  That being said, here it goes:


We all know Kate Upton was in Yankee Stadium last week gushing over Justin Verlander. There was a ball given to her and everyone smiled.

But as I mentioned in AND YOU WONDER WHY VERLANDER'S STRUGGLING..., everyone knew Kate was a Yankee fan, but to support Justin-Baby, she wanted to wear Tigers gear.  Turns out, according to her, she wasn't allowed:

"They specifically told me, the Yankees told me, they’re like, 'You’re not allowed to wear a Tigers’ hat. You’re not allowed to wear any Tigers’ gear.'”


Is it true? Who the hell knows. I can't imagine the Yankees are that stiff about the Legends seats, but maybe they are.


Oh and in Verlander news, he's hurt. Reports are he has shoulder soreness. Read HERE. So maybe it was a legit injury and Kate wasn't the reason for his lousy season.  Oh... and I'm kidding for all you readers who blasted me for thinking the "Upton-Struggle" theory was serious.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017