Thursday, March 13, 2014

WEARING BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE JUST GOT BETTER


That's my friend Mel. She's happy... she's wearing BYB.

We've been busy here at Bleeding Yankee Blue. Since we started our BYB store, 1 month early due to demand by the way, we've noticed a lot of people love wearing BYB already!  I could not be happier to see your smiling faces wearing my logo across your body.  It's inspiring.  It makes me happy.

Check out our buddy Doug who tweeted us this:
Love it. Doug was one of the first dudes to shop in our store and I love that he was in Tampa representing! Atta boy kid!

Two of my favorite people are Evelyn and Debbie and they are loyal BYB readers and share our stuff all the time.  I love the loyalty and have said that alot here.  Sure, we're family, but the true BYB readers get what we're all about... thanks! Check out Evelyn representing here on a nice day in Florida!



There is nothing more refreshing than seeing nice weather right about now. We here in the Northeast are just days away from what we hope is warmer weather! Let's hope...

Look ladies and gentlemen... there are still plenty of product left, and we have a ton and I mean a TON of gorgeous Gray hoodies.  I personally wear the gray one all over the place, I have no idea Blue would be so popular.  If you are interested, be sure to go  to the store and buy one.


Much like Evelyn enjoying her tank, there are still a few tanks left, but they are insanely popular. I guess with the spring coming, people want to be ready.  Get them now while you can!


You want a bottle opener for those barbecues this season? Check out the limited edition Casey Stengel bottle opener. It's cheap! It features a great quote from the former skipper and it's handy for when you need to open that bottle of beer or soda.


Look, Bleeding Yankee Blue did something important this past winter. We asked the readers what they wanted to wear.  Hoodies and tank tops were the big items, but you even suggested ideas like baby onesies and regular t-shirts... so, we delivered.  Check out Nicole in our limited edition Jorge Posada Shirt below:


This is one of our favorites. We love the Posada family here and I wanted something that would represent that.  This shirt is it! And on the back... our website and our Twitter hashtag... you can't beat it and you can't beat the price.


If you're interested in supporting Bleeding Yankee Blue... and I hope you are...
 Click HERE  to shop now!

Delivery is quick, the products are quality and you will not be disappointed!  Plus, we love to see you all wearing our gear, especially with Opening Day right around the corner! Just know this... when these products go this season, we will NOT be restocking until next year. So get your #BYB gear while you can! Opening day is around the corner.

Finally, let me say this. Thank you all for reading, sharing and enjoying.  This journey has been strangely gratifying.  This site was never my intention, but it's been incredibly enjoyable and I appreciate all of you and your support.  You inspire us all here at BYB and we promise to never let you down.


 Shop your ass off... it would make me happy.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.