Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WTF... THIS IS A YANKEE?

I found  this to be hilarious and strange... and pretty funny.


Not sure if you guys know who this is, but I didn't, and I had to do alittle digging to actually find out.  It's the one and only Carlos Beltran. I swear!


What's even funnier is he just sits there... like a tiger, smiling at us like he's about to attack. Meanwhile, his wife and daughter are screaming their heads off during the roller coaster ride.  There's a pretty funny video clip that comes with the tiger paint picture above. It's great if you ask me. Check this out:



Now look. The guys clearly a family man and in the back of my mind, I will bet you there were 2 reasons why Beltran did this face painting thing. One, because he did it with his daughter, which is absolutely adorable, but now, he's disguised and that's the second part of this brilliant idea.  He can now walk through Busch Gardens an no one will bother him and his family.  No one knows that's Carlos Beltran, trust me.  He's managed to have some family time and not be hounded for autographs... he's a genius.

I need to start wearing tiger face paint.  You know me... I'm constantly getting bombarded with autographs...

not.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017