Sunday, March 23, 2014

THE INTERNATIONAL FLAVOR OF BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE!

It is such a blessing to know that Bleeding Yankee Blue is being worn all over the world! My buddy Danny has been reading us for a long time now.  He's a good dude and we are very happy to have him. He's loyal! When he placed an order a few weeks ago, I packaged it up, then went in and filled out my customs form at the Post Office.  Truth be told, you never know just how long it's gonna take to get there.  But I sent the package on it's way and left.


I woke up several days later and saw this Matt Damon look alike wearing our gorgeous, comfortable Gray BleedingYankeeBlue.com hoodie. This is a stud right here.

I always like to ask my readers if it's OK if I share their pictures.  Danny wrote me back quickly... "Absolutely", and here we are showing off our stuff on Danny from the United Kingdom.  Here he is wearing our BYB Posada shirt as well.


I'll tell you something, I truly appreciate you all.  We keep the conversation going, you enjoy reading us, chatting with us and you, much like us here at BYB, aren't haters.  We're all baseball fans who just love to talk about the Yankees.  I appreciate that, it means you get it.

Just so you guys know, there is still plenty of great merchandise available at Bleeding Yankee Blue.  All you need to do is click HERE.


Over the past 3 years, the international BYB base has grown.  As you know, we have our good buddies in Australia in Charles and Joey Moses.  The Moses family and I speak all the time, we're good friends at this point.


I remember when David posed with our BYB shirt the first year we made them.  David and I still speak on Twitter quite a bit, a reader of BYB, hopefully more now than ever!


Mike and his son hit Italy last season! Right in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.... I mean, are you kidding me?

The truth is, I'm blessed.  I'm blessed to have such great friends and blown away that you guys share our message everywhere! Thank you.

If you haven't purchased yet, you should, we're running out of items.  I will tell you this though, we appreciate you all very much!



Keep reading... keep sharing and keep being terrific! We love you at BYB... more than you'll ever know.




-Robert Casey, CEO & Writer for BleedingYankeeBlue.com
Follow me: @BleednYankeeBlu



You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.