Sunday, August 18, 2013

BYB HITS ITALY AND TY HENSLEY WEARS US TOO!

I don't like to force product on people, but when Bleeding Yankee Blue was slowing becoming popular, many of you asked me to make shirts and other items.  I was happy to do it.  Since we started last season, a whole lot of people started wearing BYB and it spread across the country and internationally as well. 

The latest international photo is from my friends Mike, Mikey and Beth in Pisa, Italy.  How cool is this?


They took their BYB shirts with them and sent me these pictures!  Damn, that's terrific! Plus, it's Italy, you can't beat that!

It kind of makes you smile doesn't it? Look, I'm proud of what we've created here and I'm proud to see men and women wearing BYB and sending us their photos.  It means that you believe in us and aren't embarrassed to wear us.  I love it.  Check out future Yankee great Ty Hensley below:


Ty's been working hard to get back after his hip surgery and he took a moment to pose in our new Bleeding Yankee Blue shirt right there!  Oh and the guys in the shot with him you ask? That's Rob Segedin and Anderson Feliz, 2 other Yankees. You know what? I should send them shirts too!

The point is, I love what I'm seeing and it just gets better ever day. We're like a big family, truly amazing and if I knew this was going to happen when I started BYB accidentally 3 years ago, I would have started it earlier!  If you think about all the people that have supported us over the past few years, we are truly blessed.


This is Nicole, one of our readers who was at a game last year and made it a point to take a picture at the stadium before she left.  I smiled, it's awesome!


This is obviously Laura Posada, who not only showed off our shirt, she cut it to show off her abs too.  There is nothing wrong with that, in fact, I'd love for her to take another picture of her in our new "Life... Love... Yankees" one too!


This is Joey Moses... from the Bronx Australia, as I like to say.  That's because he and Charles, his father, truly bleed blue and we've become great friends over the past few years! It's an honor for Joey and Charles to wear my shirt all the way in Australia.  It's amazing actually.


We have tons of pictures and we'll continue to show them as we move forward, but now it's your turn!  You wanted the product, we made you the product... Now it's time to buy the product!  Luckily for you, I have reduced some of the prices so we can make an effort to create new stuff.  Many have asked about sweatshirts.  Some have asked about underwear.  I swear... that's weird, but hey, we'll look into it.  We are doing our best to give you what you need, but we also need you to check out what we have, and all products are at a reduced price!

If you are interested in looking and buying, CLICK HERE and start shopping in the BYB Store. We use Paypal, it's safe and it's easy and I'll be sure our warehouse gets the products out to you immediately! I swear... and when I say warehouse, I mean me!

Oh, and to all of you that already have your stuff... start snapping away!  Start taking pictures and send them to us, because we're dying to see you in our BYB stuff!!!


Shirts, Can Coolies... wristbands and if we sell everything fast, there is more to come!

Thank you all for being so supportive and for reading Bleeding Yankee Blue.  We are truly blessed and hope you can continue to support us... after all, we're doing our best to make you happy.




-Robert Casey, CEO & Writer for BleedingYankeeBlue.com
Follow me: @BleednYankeeBlu



The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017