Monday, March 17, 2014

HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY!

Not sure what your plans were today for St. Patrick's Day.  Many of us were at work dealing with drunk people walking the streets of Manhattan as early as 11am.  It's never pleasant. You can be guaranteed puke somewhere on the street and of course, a lot of green.  I have no problem with it, as long as they let me get to my office and that when I leave and take the train home, no one is throwing up or passed out on me.  I'm simple like that.


I wanted to share this picture though before it turns March 18th.  It's a picture of Mark Teixeira dressed for St. Patrick's Day, brought to us by our friend Natalia.  Her Twitter is @NataliaYank2530


She has brought us "Yankee Cats" in the past and she's also given us Christmas Yankees which are a lot of fun. 


Well, thanks to her, we have Shamrock Yankees now and the one above is of Mark Teixeira. Woo Hoo!

So pass this to a friend, Mark's surrounded by green... it's still St. Patrick's Day and we still need to celebrate for the last 2 hours if you're in the Northeast!

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.  Hope everyone was safe today!

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017