Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GUESS WHO JUST SIGNED ERVIN SANTANA?

(Photo by: Mark Bowman, MLB.com)
Apparently the Atlanta Braves swooped in to snag Ervin Santana away from the Blue Jays and Orioles... and when I say "snag", I mean that Santana was just waiting for the right deal for him. I guess he wasn't too jazzed about Baltimore or Toronto. Hell, I think it was reported that even the Minnesota Twins were willing to offer him 3 years. Who knows his thinking here.

Mark Bowman of MLB.com reports that the deal is done:
1 year, $14 million. Santana will wear #30. Wow.  It's amazing how quickly these things happen.  Most of us had him going to the Orioles.  No one knows until it's done I guess.

Good luck Ervin, don't stop following us here at BYB, we like you kid.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017