Monday, February 17, 2014

UBALDO IS U-GONE-O

I know, I know... this is what happens when I have no sleep and am running around doing stuff all day long... I get delirious and my titles become cheesy. Give me a pass, I need to go to bed...


I wanted to let you know that Ubaldo Jimenez and the Baltimore Orioles have agreed to a 4 year deal worth $50 million.  This deal is pending a physical. That news comes from Jon Heyman of CBSSports.com:
But moments before Heyman, Ken Rosenthal of FOX Sports put out his tweet confirming it:
So, in the midst of the "who's got the bigger dick" game in Twitter world, one writer trying to top the other... I'm just here to tell you that thanks to these guys, we know the deal is complete and if he passes his physical, assume Jimenez is a Oriole.


I guess that silly rumor about Jimenez coming to the Yankees, even if  they signed Masahiro Tanaka was just "rumor" and bunk.  No worries... I hope we clean his clock when Baltimore comes to the Bronx!

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017