Sunday, February 9, 2014

TURN YOUR DIAL TO WFAN THIS MORNING...


My pal and great baseball writer Pete Caldera will be appearing on WFAN this morning with the terrific Ed Randall to talk baseball.  Anthony McCarron of the New York Daily News will also be on.   Truth be told, those are 3 guys I'd like to have a drink with...


Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record is one of the most underrated sports writers ever. I'm being dead serious.  When I finally got into the groove of writing Bleeding Yankee Blue, I wanted to bring the readers my interests and my favorite personalities.  Caldera is one of those guys and I'm pleased to say he's a friend of mine these days. I'm happy about that. (Read NO ONE DOES THE YANKEES BETTER THAN PETE CALDERA.)


Anthony McCarron is just an all around good writer and goes the extra mile.  I never met the guy by he looks like a stud in his Twitter avatar, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he's cool. Plus, he hangs with Caldera so anyone who's a friend of Pete's is a friend of mine.


 Ed Randall? Well, what can I say. That guy's a legend. I've followed him for years and he always does good things. He's a smart baseball mind.  In other words, I'm looking forward to listening to Pete, Anthony and Randall talk shop this morning.

Turn to WFAN this morning at 10am.  Pete and Anthony will be on around 10:25am today.  A must listen...trust me, you'll learn something.


Be sure to read Caldera's piece in the Bergen Record today titled: YANKS: NO CHOICE BUT TO SPEND A LOT.


Anthony McCarron wrote a great piece about the Yankees farm system called: Yankees looking to make improvements on farm system. 

What are the chances Caldera will give Bleeding Yankee Blue a shout-out today on Randall's show... alittle support right back to BYB?

Maybe... but he's a professional so I don't know if he can slip it in!

Good Luck guys.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017