Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GUESS WHO WILL BE ON THE FIELD MONDAY?


This is why we love Derek Jeter ladies and gentleman. Show up early, earn your keep, work hard and be the last one out... That's Derek.

The Associated Press writes that Jeter will be ready and on the field before we know it:

" Derek Jeter... says he will probably start on-field work Monday.

Jeter, at his Turn 2 Foundation golf classic Wednesday night, said his offseason has been going well and he's 'looking forward to getting out there.'"


But that's not all. Jeet was asked about the Alex Rodriguez situation.  According to the Tampa Bay Times, Derek is disappointed:
He went on saying: "Other than that, it is what it is. I really have no more comments on it." That comes from Newsday, along with him putting ARod in perspective as a person:

"I'm sure it's rough... He's human, so I'm sure it's a rough situation, but you've got to ask him that one."


Look, if I was tight with Jeter, I'd be thrilled, especially if I did something I didn't want anyone to know about. I mean, if Jeet knew, he's like a steal trap, the media wouldn't get anything out of him and that's what I like about Derek.  He knows where the bodies are buried and you'd never know. 

Look, who knows if Jeet even likes ARod. Maybe he tolerates him, but that doesn't matter... it's not Jeter's business what's going on with ARod and Derek knows his opinion doesn't really matter, so he says nothing.

Anyway... I just wanted to give you an update on the Captain. Can't wait to see the guy on the field!

Carry on.

Thank you to all the Bleeding Yankee Blue readers for continued success.  You've made BYB the fasted growing Yankees fan site in the history of Yankees fandom.  Thanks for reading, sharing and enjoying. Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017