Friday, November 15, 2013

PETE CALDERA IS A GOOD GUY!


You know I love reading Pete Caldera of the Bergen Record.  I think that has been established here at Bleeding Yankee Blue without us getting too creepy.  The guy is a pro at his craft and when I was able to score an interview with him, it made my day.  Read NO ONE DOES THE YANKEES BETTER THAN PETE CALDERA.

Pete is also an outstanding crooner and I have helped promote him here because I've seen the guy perform and he's outstanding.  You need to see him too, that's the bottom line.


Tonight, at the Carnegie Club in New York City, he will be performing again, singing some Frank Sinatra and hanging with folks who want to hear real good music.  Dress in proper attire, expect smoke, because it is a cigar bar, but it may be the coolest place you will ever "chill". Plus, the entertainment and atmosphere is terrific! He'll be performing from 9 to 12 that night.

The address of the Carnegie Club is 156 West 56th Street in Manhattan. Go there, do it... it will change your life.

Pete, I appreciate your friendship over the past year.  As you know, I'm a fan and any way I can give you a shoutout, I will. Thanks man. Break a leg tonight.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017