Monday, August 5, 2013

"I HAVE REALLY HAD IT!": A FAN'S TAKE

I have really had it.
 


Here is what I do know. I know that ARod has been kind to the fans. That's based on what I saw at Photo day a few years go. There were only a few players that were sincere and not hurrying through- he was one of them!  I’ve also heard a lot stories that outside of baseball, he takes time with the fans, more so than other players.


I know that in the 2010 Postseason, I’m still mad at him for sucking. Oh yeah... and the same goes for 2011!  I also know that he admitted to using PEDs nearly 10 years ago and he paid for it on different levels. A great example is the Fenway chant of "You use Steroids!"

I know that money can’t buy happiness.  I know that baseball is his job and it’s the only job ARod’s ever had. I know that if I lost mine, I’d be miserable.

Finally, I know this;  I know that is the evidence that’s been shown publicly in this Biogenesis mess is a piece of paper with hand written names on it. His is there and there are others as well.

Show me more evidence and I’ll be mad at him too for this…but not yet. For now, I will hope that his game has gotten better while he's been rehabbing and that he can help the Yankees.  Why?  Because God knows we need it!  I know that he’ll be wearing pinstripes and I will be supporting and cheering for him, not bashing him. 

I know that this is my opinion based on my heart and values. If you don't agree, you are entitled.  I just hope I don’t get bashed offering mine.




--Becki Leonard, BYB Guest Writer
Contributed to: BYB HAS A FOLLOWING & JACK CURRY SEEMS SHOCKED




Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017