Sunday, July 7, 2013

WEAR BLEEDING YANKEE BLUE NOW!


We've done it! We've made new product and hopefully we'll make more.  On the Fourth of July, we launched this seasons' new BYB merchandise. Read HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! While I didn't expect any of you to be sitting at your computer this amazing weekend, I hope you take a second and check out what we're offering this year. We made sure the quality of the products we made were top notch... and we hope you enjoy showing them off.

Now, if you remember Last season, we offered a high quality Navy blue shirt with the following look below:

(Laura Posada sporting our 2012 BYB Shirt)

Of course that's Laura Posada wearing the shirt for us! Of course, she made a cut off shirt to show off those awesomee abs! We appreciate that!


This season we offer the new one below:

(In Photo: Erica Morales sporting our 2013 BYB shirt)


Above is Erica Morales, one of our Senior Writers are BYB sporting her new shirt!  She did what I hope all of you do as you receive them.  Get into your coolest pose, and take a picture wearing our merchandise!  I would mean to world to me and we'll feature you on Bleeding Yankee Blue!


But that's not all... We're selling bottle coolers this year... and they're going fast!  We also have bracelets and we have a feeling that you'd like these things.  Hopefully you do.  I know my friends do.


Look, if you want to buy, all you need to do is CLICK HERE.

That will bring you to the BYB store. The BYB store is also below our title on our website in the tabs section.  In the store, click what you need.  We use PayPal, it's a secure way to make a transaction.  Buy something for yourself, for your kids, whatever. 

In the end, we delivered on what many of you were asking about me..."Hey, when are you coming out with new products?" Well, the answer is NOW... so take the time to check it out! 

This is a "Thank you" for reading us since September 2010 when it was just me and 5 of my friends.  Now it's me, my 5 friends and the over 3000 readers that check us out each day.  That's not only cool... it's pretty amazing.  Without you... well, I'd be writing to myself.

So on behalf of BYB and our writers... Thank you for your support and thank you for making Bleeding Yankee Blue a reality. 

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017