Thursday, July 4, 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

This is just a quick and important note to say that today, I will be spending time with my family. It's the Fourth of July.  I will reflect on where we were and where we are as a nation today and thank our troops for all they've done to protect us so we are able to be free.

I'll chow down on a few hot dogs today, maybe I'll have a beverage.  I'll be sure to sit with my kids and watch the Fourth of July parade in my town and hang out with friends and family in what I hope will be a beautiful day.  I'll enjoy the day and I won't be writing much today.  Respect it, everyone needs a day off once in a while.

Just so you know, Bleeding Yankee Blue has been a trip.  Everyone who reads us has made it possible.

What started out as a tiny article about my frustrations about Sergio Mitre has developed into something important and relevant in the baseball world. (Read WHY LAST NIGHT WAS IMPORTANT from 2010.)  I couldn't do this without my terrific writers and friends and I definitely couldn't do it without my families blessing.  They told me to take the football and run with it and I've had to juke and break through the tackles quite a few times to keep my spirit and drive alive... but it's happening.

Now check it out. Above is a tab on the home page of Bleeding Yankee Blue. On that tab, there is a BYB STORE.  Click on it, check out what we're offering on this Fourth of July and if you'd like to make a purchase, you may do so. We're using PayPal which is a safe way to buy, so if you have a credit card and you want to buy a wristband for your kids or a brand new shirt for you, go for it.  We also have last year's shirts as well. They are at a discounted price and we have a limited supply.  Bottom line, we're trying to give you an opportunity to be a real part of our family... wear our shirt, walk proud and again... many, many thanks for your support!

Happy Fourth of July. Be Safe and enjoy your family today. That's what it's all about.

 Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017