Friday, August 29, 2014

HEY AROD, CHALLENGE SELIG TO THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE


Alex Rodriguez did the #ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. You can read about it HERE.  It wasn't reported too much, probably because it's Alex Rodriguez, but he's a regular dude, despite the PEDs crap.  He accepted his challenge like he should have and I applaud that.  But Alex made 1 bad mistake... He should have then challenged Bud Selig next!



Look, it's no secret that I don't like Bud Selig. I think he's terrible for baseball and I'm thrilled he's leaving. Many could argue Alex Rodriguez is bad for baseball as well. That's your opinion and I have no problem disagreeing with you. You are entitled, but so am I. I always thought the full season suspension of Alex was strategic and ridiculous. It was to say to the baseball world, "Look at us, we cleaned up baseball and we caught the biggest fish." Meanwhile, there are plenty of big fish... they just wanted to embarrass Alex Rodriguez. Again, my opinion.


Now Selig needs to be spotlighted.  He wants all the credit for cleaning up baseball, how about Selig actually does something important? Raise awareness to #ALS. I see only 1 person that should have called Selig out publicly... Alex Rodriguez.  After all, it's for a good cause, and if Selig didn't do it, he'd confirm to me that he's a creep.

You with me?

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017