Monday, July 15, 2013

GRANDERSON IS COMING BACK "SOON"


ESPN's Matt Ehalt says that he spoke to Curtis Granderson, HERE and it looks as though the Yankees will see Grandy in about a month. Grandy says:
"We're getting close. I started hitting in the cage recently and doing some stuff soft toss... I have been throwing. I've been running. I've been doing all my defense. Just got to get the baseball stuff underneath me in terms of hitting, getting on the field and playing and then get back up here to York."
Curtis also discussed coming back from injury and Derek Jeter:

"I feel like if I'm ready I'm going to try to do it. I think those guys felt they were ready as well. It's just one of those freak things that happens... If Derek doesn't end up putting the ball in play his third at-bat, he doesn't end up getting banged up a little bit. All the things end up working itself out and he'll back. The All-Star break fell at a good time for him and hopefully he'll get a chance to be back and be ready for the second half."
I'm looking forward to seeing Grandy return, but I am not getting too excited.  Man, think about it, it's Granderson's last season in pinstripes. I am predicting he won't be back next year. I wonder if he'll go out with a bang and force the Yankees to sign him or if they'll just let him go... we will soon see.

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017