Sunday, July 28, 2013

BUSTER OLNEY JUST GOT SCHOOLED


I love to read Craig Calcaterra of Hardball Talk.  He's a smart guy, he's witty and when guys like "baseball insiders" say stuff that's silly, he questions them... I guess I learned that from him. Anyway, I just wanted to bring this to your attention... I found the conversation fascinating this morning on Twitter. Also, please NOTE, I did not put the entire conversation for the sake of space, but you will see it and get the idea, Craig nails it...















Craig, you can do that any time you want.  It was a pleasure watching this morning on Twitter.  Much like I did when I questioned Ken Rosenthal last week (Read PED USE HAS IT'S EXCEPTIONS APPARENTLY)... sometimes these "insiders" get alittle full of themselves and need to be questioned.

Great work, I'm not worthy...

The Bleeding Yankee Blue store is opened! CLICK HERE TO START SHOPPING! Also, follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue (Official) on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017