Monday, June 17, 2013

PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOUKILIS NONSENSE

The past few weeks have been interesting.  The Yankees have been losing, and  I am getting alot of emails, direct messages, FB questions and some tweets about Kevin Youkilis.  Many are asking me 1 question: Do I think that  "Kevin Youkilis is there to sabotage the Yankees?"  I say 1 thing... seriously?

I know some of you are joking and breaking chops with me, I get that, I'm not stupid. But it's almost craziness. Look, Kevin really hasn't done a damn thing since he's been in the Bronx.  So, are some suggesting his DL stint is a plan? Is his lousy play done purposely? I say stop the conspiracies... stop the madness.  Why would a major league ball player waste and entire season getting hurt to make sure that the Red Sox are in first place.  It's madness. Plus, Kevin Youkilis doesn't help the Yankees swing the bat.  Their offense is stinking on their own.
I know, I know, you think I'm overreacting and again, I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE JOKING WITH ME. But I just wanted to ask you to do one thing... out of the kindness of your heart.  Don't worry about Kevin Youkilis.  Sure, when he's up at bat, whenever that will be... root for him. Pray he doesn't keep getting hurt, but don't ask me if this was some elaborate plan to sabotage the Yankees.  Again... I KNOW... It's a joke! Unfortunately, with the Yankees losing as of late, I'm not so sure some of you are joking anymore though.

That being said, you are all great and I love my Bleeding Yankee Blue freaks... just stop the madness...

Oh yeah ... and GO YANKS!

Please comment, we have DISQUS, it's easier than ever. Let me know what you think and follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and join the group Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook, just type it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017